Cruiser X4 Lightweight Dual Axle Wheelchair with Adjustable Detatchable Arms (Drive)
Cruiser X4 Lightweight Dual Axle Wheelchair with Adjustable Detatchable Arms
- 23 in.
- 25 in.
- 27 in.
Cruiser X4 Lightweight Dual Axle Wheelchair with Adjustable Detatchable Arms, Desk Arms, Elevating Leg Rests, 16" Seat
- 3 position quick-release rear axles allow for seat dump, and are mounted on composite mag-style wheels with composite hand rims that are lightweight and maintenance free
- 8" front casters are angle adjustable and have 3 height adjustments
- Aluminum and carbon steel blended frame with powder-coated silver vein finish is attractive, chip-resistant, and easy to maintain
- Comes with push-to-lock wheel locks
- Composite footplates with heel loops are durable and lightweight
- Dual over center cross links provide added rigidity
- Flame retardant nylon upholstery resists mildew and bacteria
- Flip-back arm is height adjustable from top of seat rail 10"-14"
- Flip-back armrest features a front mounted easy to use lever release mechanism
- Frame style eliminates seat guides and allows for custom backs and accessories
- Height adjustable back
- Lifetime warranty on frame
- Padded armrests are height adjustable providing added patient comfort
- Patented adjustable depth seat from 16"-18"
- Polyurethane rear tires and composite casters offer superior performance, smoother ride, and are lightweight
- Precision sealed wheel bearings throughout ensure long lasting and reliability
- Triple rear axle positions provide easy transition of seat height from standard to hemi level
1 item added to your cart.
Item in Cart: 1
Send To A Friend
* Listed shipping rates are calculated on this item alone, which may not apply if you have additional items in your cart. You may change your shipping preferences at any time by proceeding to your shopping cart.