Obstructive Sleep Apnea
What are the signs and symptoms of Obstructive Sleep Apnea?
- Snoring, interrupted by pauses in breathing
- Gasping or choking during sleep
- Restless sleep
- Excessive sleepiness or fatigue during the day
- Poor judgment or concentration
- Memory loss
- High blood pressure
- Large neck size (>17" in men; >16" in women)
- Crowded airway
- Morning headache
- Sexual dysfunction
- Frequent urination at night
If you or someone you know snores regularly and has one or more of the above symptoms, it may be Obstructive Sleep Apnea.