Midwest Respiratory has all the medical equipment and supplies for your home health care needs. The products range from walkers and aids to daily living, wheelchairs, scooters, ostomy supplies, lift chairs, and bath safety items. A full range of our products are listed on the Browse Products page.
More importantly, we have a friendly, knowledgeable, and caring staff to be sure you get the right products for your particular needs. They will train you on how to use the equipment and supplies for optimum results, and we will gladly submit insurance claims for your purchases.
The Staff at Midwest
- Can fit you for a manual or power wheelchair or scooter that fits your needs and desires. The proper selection of wheelchairs is a very individualized process, and it's so important to have a wheelchair professional handle this for you. The staff can also fit you for seating and positioning systems.
- Will service the equipment you have purchased. We have a dedicated service department to repair and maintain equipment including 24-hour, seven-days-a-week emergency on-call service.
- Are certified fitters to help you get the right products for your needs and train you on their use. This could be anything from braces to compression stockings to post-mastectomy wear.
- Can train you in the correct use of diabetic monitors, as well as show you the large variety of ostomy and urological and incontinence supplies.
- Can show you our extensive line of products and the many choices from the selection of products offered. The manufacturers we handle are known as market leaders—whether it's Invacare, Convatec, or Golden Technologies, their quality is the best in the industry. Our selection provides quality and affordability for every need.
- Can explain the options of either purchasing or renting your equipment depending upon your particular need and your insurance requirements, whether it's a hospital bed, commode, or wheelchair.
- Includes a knowledgeable billing staff to handle your claims efficiently and quickly. They process claims to Medicare, Medicaid, and other insurance companies.
- Has a motto—"Special things for special people"—and we hope to have the opportunity to service you with your home medical needs.