THIGH HIGH ANTI-EMBOLISM STOCKINGS
Also known as Thrombo Embolic Deterrent Stockings, these anti-embolism thigh highs help prevent venous stasis and embolism formation by applying graduated compression to the leg. Recommended for the recumbent (non-ambulatory) patient while lying in bed. Indicated for pre- and post-operative procedures and mild varicosities without significant edema. Features a silicone stay-up top and is available with closed "balloon" toe, an inspection toe, or an open toe.
HCPCS Code: A6533.
- 18 mm Hg Graduated Compression
- Thrombo embolic deterrent
- For non-ambulatory patients
- Use for pre- and post-operative procedures
- Traditional, non-sheer fabric
- Comfortable, non-binding top bands
- Reinforced foot with heel pocket for easy fitting
- Closed Toe colors: Beige, White; Open Toe color: Beige
- Uni-Band Top
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
1 item added to your cart.
Item in Cart: 1
Send To A Friend
* Listed shipping rates are calculated on this item alone, which may not apply if you have additional items in your cart. You may change your shipping preferences at any time by proceeding to your shopping cart.