GRADUATED THERAPY KNEE HIGH
Professional, surgical-weight graduated compression for healthy, great feeling legs. Activa's® Graduated Therapy profile is designed to give 20-30 mm Hg of compression at the ankle to help promote blood circulation. Activa® Graduated Therapy stockings are indicated for chronic leg fatigue and heaviness, ankle and foot swelling, mild varicosities without significant edema, and post-Sclerotherapy. Reinforced foot and heel. Colors: Beige or Black.
HCPCS Code: A6530
- 20-30 mm Hg Moderate Support, Graduated Compression
- Comfortable leg bands
- Reinforced foot for easy application and improved durability
- Thicker, heavy construction
- Traditional, non-sheer fabic
- Colors: Black, Beige
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
1 item added to your cart.
Item in Cart: 1
Send To A Friend
* Listed shipping rates are calculated on this item alone, which may not apply if you have additional items in your cart. You may change your shipping preferences at any time by proceeding to your shopping cart.